Animal experimentation and the media
"Alternative methods" & "3Rs" (Refine, Reduce, Replace)
- Man as a victim of animal experimentation: Adverse drug reactions (USA & EU)
- Man as a victim of animal experimentation: Drug side effects (DE & CH)
- Man as a victim of animal experimentation: Adverse drug reactions
- Medicines need to be tested on animals. Fact or fiction?
- Dangerous Medicine: Examples of Animal-Based "Safety" Tests Gone Wrong
- Would drugs be safe for us without first being tested on animals?
- Animal experimentation buzzwords
- Animal experiments?
- Health through animal experiments?
- The myth of animal experimentation: The fight against polio
- Man as a victim of animal experimentation: The polio vaccine
- A Critical Look at Animal Experimentation (a brochure of the American "Medical Research Modernization Committee")
- Les maladies génétiques sont toujours incurables (Double-page advertisement in 20 Minutes from 4 December 2015)
- Les maladies génétiques sont toujours incurables (Double-page advertisement in GHI Genève Home Informations
and Lausanne-Cités from 2 December 2015, in 20 Minutes from 3 December 2015, and in Tribune de Genève, Le Temps and 24 Heures from 4 December 2015)
- Le malattie genetiche sono ancora incurabili (Double-page advertisement in 20 Minuti from 3 December 2015)
- The Telethon finances animal experimentation projects
- The myth of animal experimentation: Curing paraplegia
- Success in court: With a lawsuit against our Association for alleged libel, slander and unfair competition, the International Foundation for Research in Paraplegia (IFP) in Geneva attempted to silence our criticism (see here and here) of its financial support of animal experimentation projects in the research of paraplegia. Without success. According to the court decision (in French), the IFP lost its lawsuit against our Association in all points.
- "Superman" actor Christopher Reeve is dead (October 10th, 2004)
- Beyond Animal Research: Spinal Cord Injury Experiments on Animals
- Priorities for Research in Spinal Cord Injury
Organtransplantation & Xenotransplantation (in English & German)
- Of Pigs, Primates and Plagues: A Layperson's Guide to the Problems with Animal-to-Human Organ Transplants (a brochure of the American "Medical Research Modernization Committee")
- Mythos Tierversuch: Organtransplantation
- Mythos Tierversuch: Xenotransplantation
- Leserbrief: Organtransplantation
- Leserbrief: Xenotransplantation